Grönkulla is situated about 150 meters from the lake and 900 meters from the sea and in sight of the lake.
Living area: 70 square meters
Number of beds: 5
- living room with fireplace and kitchen
- two bedrooms with two beds each
- one bedroom with one bed
- large terrace
For a small charge the cottage may be rented together with an adjoining cabin of 18 square meters with two additional bedrooms and 1-3 more beds.
The cottage is equipped with:
- electric heating
- WC and shower with hot and cold water
- fridge/freezer, electric cooker and microwave
- well-equipped kitchen with coffee machine, water boiler, toaster and electric mixer
- iron and ironing board
- colour TV
- duvets and pillows
- infant cot and high chair
- terrace furniture and an electric grill
- with the cottage comes a row boat in the lake. In the lake you can fish pike and perch for your own use.
- life jackets and bicycles can be borrowed from the farm
- piers with ladders for bathing in both the lake and the sea
- a motor boat for excursions in the archipelago can be rented. Oars, anchor, marine chart and life jackets are included.
The cottage is intended for self-subsistent household. Guests do their own cleaning.
Bed linen and towels are not supplied.
Smoking and pets are not allowed.
The cottage may be rented per week, Sunday to Sunday, with arrival 16 p.m. at the earliest and departure 11 a.m. at the latest.
SEK 5.600 / one week
SEK 10.900 / two weeks
SEK 16.200 / three weeks
During off-season, the cottage may be rented for shorter periods, minimum three nights.
You are welcome to contact us with inquiries and bookings!
You will find more photos in the photo gallery.